Jam Tangan IRON SAMURAI / ICE SAMURAI
Harga : Rp. 150.000,-
- Main Function: Japanese-inspired red / blue LED digital watch
- Screen: Top and bottom row LED lights for time and date display
- Color: Camouflage Steel (Onyx) - please see FAQ section for color explanation*
- Material: Samurai sword carbonized steel folded 1000x over
- Length: ~ 180 mm with 18 segments for wrist adjustment
- Clasp: Exclusive fold over lock design
- Function Buttons (right-side):
- Top (hour and date display + select)
- Button (change mode)
- Settings: Time, Date, Year
- Power: CR2016 (x1) pre-installed
- Manufacturer Ref: SEPP3212125X1S
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I change the time and date on this watch?
Press the lower button on the right side of the watch. This will cause the current setting to blink. Continue pressing the lower button until you arrive at the setting you want to change. Next, press the top button to change the information.
- What type of batteries does this watch use?
This Japanese LED watch uses a single CR2016 watch battery. Other names this type of battery goes by are button cell, silver button cell, or coin cell batteries.
- How long will the batteries last?
The batteries should last longer than with a normal watch since time and date information is only displayed when you want.
- Is this a Tokyo Flash watch?
No, it is better because it costs almost 1/15th the price of a Tokyo Flash watch
- Why is this watch called The Iron Samurai?
Because while it is illegal to walk around your city with a samurai sword, it is not illegal to wear a watch around town. But how can you wear a watch that embodies the same coolness as a samurai sword? Only by buying and wearing the Iron Samurai my friend.
- You mentioned that this watch is perfect for Presidential dinner crashers, Facebook celebs with over 1000 fans, Youtube directors with over 2,000,000 views, anyone who can play the entirety of Neil Zaza's I'm Alright on electric guitar, and iPhone 3Gs owners. What if I don't belong to one of these groups?
This watch is also perfect for machine language hackers, North Shore babes, Yukio Mishima fans, anyone who can sing the entire Open Arms by Journey at karaoke, as well as direct descendants of real Samurai.
- I've noticed that depending on the photo, the watch looks different. Also you've listed the bracelet color as "Camouflage Steel (Onyx)". Steel is silver. Onyx is black. Seriously, what color is this watch?
That's a good question. Depending on the ambient light conditions, this watch sometimes looks gun-metal silver. Like Hellsing battling vampire hordes. At other times it looks light silver. Like coins received to betray a savior. Other times it looks almost black or deep Onyx. Like the hearts of men. The reason for The Iron Samurai's elusive countenance is its scratch-resistant electroplated finish. This has resulted in a refractive process which breaks the light which lands on the watch into its component colors and reflects into your eye at different wavelengths. That's why it's so hard to describe the color of this watch. Then again, if it were easy to describe how The Iron Samurai looks, his enemies would be able join forces and defeat him. That ain't gonna happen.
|[jam iron samurai]|
|[jual iron samurai]|
|[jam tangan iron samurai]|
|[iron samurai watch]|
|[iron samurai black]|
|[iron samurai original]|
|[harga jam iron samurai]|
|[led iron samurai]|